BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 18, 2010

When Other Blogs Fail...

Today in my English 291 class, we talked about the value of keeping a record regularly as opposed to only when interesting things happen. So perhaps I can do this at least twice a week, no? That would be better than what I have usually done. I still keep up in my other journal (my real journal) every day.
It's now been over six years since I began keeping that journal. Apart from the stint in Centenniel and Aragon House, I have input for every day. So I could ask myself what I was doing this time last year, and most likely I could answer myself as well. Then again, sometimes my life seemed pretty boring. I can always tell because my entries are more philosophical on those days.
Oh shoot, I think I missed my third year anniversary for this blog! How to celebrate? Shall I go buy some pasta? I think so... and maybe some Crispix. I LOVE CRISPIX!!

0 comments: