BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 10, 2011

More 2010 Reviews

As I promised.

Tron Legacy Soundtrack: It's like an alien invasion and a late night dance party laced with ecstasy got together and had a baby. And that baby's name was "Pure Awesomeness"

Berets: The only thing that screams "TOOL" louder would be the visible guitar attached to your back.

Parry Gripp: Celebrating the absurdities of life in a manner that children can appreciate it. This is the sort of thing that is right up my alley, pardon the cliche.

The Book of the Man of Little Consequence: When submitted as a final semester project for my creative writing class, I actually got an A! Hoowah!

On a different note, I spend a lot more time at church now, what with being the Ward Mission Leader now and having so many meetings. I find it difficult to concentrate at times, especially when I know that when I get home, I get to use my new Foreman grill (a Christmas present to myself) to cook homemade bacon cheeseburgers. I haven't been that excited in life since I last bought myself a pack of chicken cordon-bleau for my birthday. It's coming up soon, precious! *Cough* GOLLUM!

2 comments:

imemary said...

I love the Book of the Man of Little Consequence.

Lindsey said...

we won't be there for your bday this year! we'll have to have cordon blue, mashed potatoes and corn in honor of you! and salad with cucumber ranch!