BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 29, 2011

Re: You're In Texas

I'm in Texas. I am reminded of that fact every time I step outside and my face threatens to melt right off. Record highs this summer.


I also am reminded of that fact because Nick Jr. has a tendency to play all day long. I also have a tendency to look behind me at every stoplight and ask, "Are those my friends?"

I am further reminded when I am eating my third bowl of ice cream... for lunch! I often step in mysterious liquids around this house... and I never ask.

I also run into some Astros fans sometimes. When I go to singles wards or branches, and they talk about going to Astros games, it still takes me a little by surprise. I guess they are making history this year...

I also feel like gravity is pulling harder here, especially in basketball. Then again, maybe that's just those extra bowls of ice cream.

1 comments:

Laurel said...

haha i KNEW you were quoting kid history the moment i read that, and sure enough, one of your links!