BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Christmas with a little metal

So I didn't do my calculus homework yesterday because I was busy ROCKING MY PANTS OFF with the Trans-Siberian Orchestra! Pants is a funny word. So three hours of the closest experience I've ever had to a rock concert, and I wanna go again! The lights, the Christmas, the screaming guitars... the only damper was the big man with B.O. next to me! My date had fun too, but probably only an Ok amount compared to me.
So the guy gets up to the mike and starts singing a nice soft version of the the Holly and the Ivy, and all of a sudden he's screaming the carols like Steve Tyler on speed! I didn't know the concert would be so... hard, but it was still worth the trip and the zero in Calculus. I'm so ready for Christmas! pants

1 comments:

Retep Graybeard said...

Sounds like it was "Pantstastic!!" Thank you, thank you! I'm here all week. Don't forget to tip your hostess!