BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Lately

So it's been a while since I've put a serious blog here. The last one I suppose was kind of down. But lately, wonderful things have been happening in my regular life!
I got to attend the temple for the first time since I've been up here. I also went to stake conference today, as well as a fireside on dating. I made a commitment to try and get more girls in EYE LOCKS!! (Let's play a game called "How many girls can you creep out in one day?") School is going well, work is going well, the social clime is bout the same but it's no big (because my relationship with my Savior is what is most important, and that's still strong), and on top of it all, the Rockets are rocking my world! Hoowah!
Oh yeah, Jonno was here last week. We had fun. But he never beat me up like he promised to... Am I the only man of my word around here?

0 comments: