BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 18, 2007

My Date This Weekend

So the last post was written on Wednesday or so. Just for the record, pretty much the same thing happened on Friday. I almost put a hole in the wall with my head. Have you ever asked out someone who already has a significant other? I have before. It was fun then. Now it's just awkward, and disheartening... but it matters not, I am not down. How could I ever question the goodness in my life? So, I decided to take a trip to the temple on my own, and I knew then that I always have companionship. Actually, I was only reminded.
So that was my weekend, as well as Axis and Allies with a good friend, Nathan Kuhn (we dominated, yay for Japan!), and raquetball with another friend. Ya, I destroyed her, left handed AND in socks!!! Of course, with the word "her" I'm sure your thinking it's not a feat to be proud of. It's not really, but it was still tons of fun.
So who needs a date to enjoy the weekend? Well, I imagine it would make it quite a bit more enjoyable, but life can be enjoyed come what may.

1 comments:

superherotrainer said...

I forgot, how do you know Nathan Kuhn again? Crazy, small mormon world, huh!