BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 26, 2007

A Very Special Week in Texas

So there is this something stuck in one of my saliva glands in the bottom of my mouth. It really hurts to salivate. Fortunately, it finally came out today!! How satisfying... it did plague me for several weeks, along with a missing cap which exposes a nerve on one of my teeth (I was eating Mike and Ikes... what was I THINKING?!). The happiness of meal-time was a bit dampened, even on Thanksgiving.

But this is all beside the point. This past week was wonderful, a much needed break. Many of those who are reading this were right there along with me, so they know all the things that transpired, and I can sum it up pretty simply: good times with the family. My faith and family are my anchors to happiness. I should never get down, especially not this last bit of fall semester with Christmas just on the horizon. So bring it on Finals!! Fang will still be there whether I fail or not!

My return to school was greeted with three tests, a paper, and a super date tomorrow. Trans-Siberian Orchestra, and yes, I have a female who has already agreed to go with me. I feel like it's the most wonderful time of the year!! Excuse me while I go dancing with myself...

0 comments: