BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy Weekend!

I finished last week with a pretty good score, doing well on my music test and presentation and then getting accepted into my fifth and final EFY week, the second in San Antonio! I was so excited about that one I almost wet my pants!
Anyways, conference was this weekend, which is like Christmas and then some considering my family was going to be here, or most of them at least.
I eat so much sugar when dad visits...
Dad, Jake and I spent pretty much all of Saturday in Salt Lake, from the morning session to the priesthood session. In between I met up with some mission buddies, and went to the afternoon session in the Joseph Smith Memorial building where we missed half of Elder Scott and Elder Perry due to a sudden evacuation of the building. I needed a pick-me-up around that time anyways.
And the day would have been worth it just to see President Monson wiggle his ears!
So you know I wasn't the little boy in his story, because I would have wiggled my ears right back, and flared my nostrils, crossed my eyes, and quoted the entirety of Monty Python! (For a full list of my uncanny talents, probably just add Muppet Treasure Island to the quotables)
Now they've all gone (except mom) and I'm back to the harsh reality of being on the brink of tears in the bloody testing center with a half-finished calc test in front of me. I also have four shifts of tournament reffing to look forward to (including 1-5 on Saturday, gag!), but when it's all said and done, I'll only have one week left of this semester.
And the Rockets play on.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.