BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

At home again

I know, everyone sees me every day when I am in Texas, so what's the point of blogging? Well, not everyone... there's always Jake and Lindsey's up in Utah and Becky in Arizona and Pete wherever he is.
So I've been home for a week now, and it's been super so far. I'm finding plenty to keep me occupied, and that's what makes life great. From hanging with my nephews and nieces to mowing the lawn on dad's new super-mower, I'm all set! And I enjoy the weather where I don't have to wear pants every day. Texas is like a no-pants zone after all...
...everybody wears shorts here.
Anyways, the only downfall of being home is a severe lack of social life... though this too can be remedied. We shall see...

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

call up mike and jon whipple and other such younger married peeps if you have a lack in the single social area. then there's always the houston area for singles. but you're going to be in and out so much this summer, it's almost not worth even getting involved in a singles ward.