BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 2, 2009

Aminals

Here's some pictures from the zoo. I realized afterward maybe I should have got more people... oh well.

Are these not some sweet pictures of the cougars? BYU blue!


A wolf.

A leopard.

Frogs used to be my favorite aminals. Now I think my favorite aminal is a cabbit.

What's the monkey looking at?

A shiny camera.

Normally, you see these kind of things in your house... or at least I will someday.


But if I could take anything home as a pet... it would be this crazy squirrel! He was nuts... snicker.

The elephant display looked quite real.

And sometimes, the monkeys are just straight up depressing.

1 comments:

Laurel said...

ewww the monkey looks like he has on human rubber gloves!!! my stomach did a little lurch when i saw it. monkeys=too close to humans for comfort