BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 2, 2009

Concerning Asians

Some random things that have happened as of late:
I lost my I-clicker for the second time. That means I will have spent over a hundred dollars on I clickers. I also left my hair gel, deodorant, and a dirty pair of garments on campus somewhere... I might just go to school one day having completely forgotten my pants... on a warmer day when I won't notice the draft as much.
I was walking through the Wilkinson center today when I thought I heard someone whispering my name. I turned around and it was just an Asian. He wasn't whispering my name, he was just whispering in Asian.
I was cleaning the vacuums today at work and I dropped the hose and it landed on the trigger and shot directly into my face. It was awesome.
Last Friday was Justin's birthday, so we went to a place called "Jump On It" which is like a place covered with trampolines--injuries waiting to happen. Two of my roommates hurt themselves, but despite my best efforts, I escaped unscathed.
One time I skipped watching Lost to go play a water-polo game, but none of the girls showed up so we forfeited. I wrote them ALL warm and fuzzy notes saying the same thing:

Thanks for coming to the water polo game!
Wait...
Toddd

So I missed the last game to go to Justin's birthday party. I got two warm and fuzzy notes this Sunday that said:

Thanks for coming to the water polo game!
Oh wait...
Respective Girl

To top it all off, I went on Two dates with two different girls on Saturday. Neither was Asian, but we did watch Kung Fu Panda for the second one!

0 comments: