BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Stuff is kind of a funny word...

So this weekend was some fun and stuff...
My roomy Colin (not pronounced colon) had a birthday, and so we celebrated it by eating Red Robins and stuff... and so then this guy got up on his chair and starting singing happy birthday and whatever... and that dude was most likely me. And endless steak fries are great, go eat at Red Robin's awesomeness.
And so afta that we went to a Nickelcade place and had fun and stuff... and this guy went crazy on the DDR machine and a bunch of people watched and a girl said "You guys are awesome" and stuff... and that guy was probably me with my buddy Justin.
And so we got back and ate ice cream and cupcakes and Wii, but we didn't eat the Wii we just played it and stuff... and then Friday was over.
And so on Saturday, I did laundry and watched Australia which is a really long movie, there's some smashing acting... and then I went to the temple...

Serious note interruption: Thinking much about my summer and what plans I should make, a lot of it hinged upon my getting accepted to EFY or not... which I interviewed for over seven weeks ago. So I prayed and asked the Lord to let me know by the end of this week. So by Saturday, if I'm in, I'm in, and if I'm not... well, how does a summer semester sound?

...and then there was this Black Tie Affair in our ward so I showed up in boots and blue jean pants (with a white shirt and tie) and nobody got it. Do you get it? And then Saturday was over...

So Sunday I made some jello.

Finally, to end on a less silly note, I was offered three contracts for EFY on Monday. Boom, answered.

2 comments:

Jon said...

So, by crazy on DDR, were you being retarded or actually dominating it?

I Study Sticks said...

Does domination count if you did it on Easy?