BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Now... Bring Me That Horizon.

My fickle internet works sometimes, but sometimes it doesn't. As such... this entry may never get posted.
So I've been to my classes for this semester. All 7 credit hours of them. It seems like my semesters get smaller and smaller... so, my comms classes are exciting! Well, as long as I tell myself that. IF YOU ACT ENTHUSIASTIC THEN YOU'LL BE ENTHUSIASTIC!!
There were five people in my 211 class that I knew from before. That's great, because I will have some help to not forget assignments or stay awake and all that jazz. Uggg JAZZ!!! That cursed word will never again appear on my blog, unless relating to Harry Connick or Jamie Cullum, not Utah. Back on track, today I had simply volleyball and country western dance, which were both gallons of fun. My ward is cool too, despite many people being from Southern California of which I have no prejudice against, by the way. Could it be that this semester is bound for super-awesomeness?
So, my goals for this semester:
-Straight A's. If I can't do that with two measly classes, then it's professional piracy. I did watch Tim Curry again on Saturday and it just gets better
..."If anyone mutinies before I says so, I'll throw you overboard like I did that scurvy mate Mr. Arrow!!"
-Three jobs. I got two so far: Reffing 3rd and 4th graders on Saturdays, and also donating plasma full time. If anyone else wants to jump on the latter bandwagon, please use me as a reference, so you AND I get an extra five bucks! i think... but that would be like 4 frosties!
-Date machine! So many numbers, so few weekends... so little consequence... Then again, once I am rid of these pleats in my pants, the ladies will be Calling ME! or not...
-My little squirrel has to have a good semester too. Even if I have to beat up some freshmen. Or get beat up trying. ARE YOU READING THIS LAUREL!? Big brother is always watching...
-Continue writing stories for the Daily Universe. My first story appears this Friday in the sports section. It's only a report on the Mountain West Conference, but hey, it's a start!

Wow, I got so pumped as I was writing this blog I almost went and kicked my roommate right in the face! Too much buzzing on these Disney songs, I guess.

1 comments:

Laurel said...

yes i read this. i love you too :)