BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Season of the Green Fleece

Wow, it is nice outside. The fall is such a wonderful time of year, even though it's too cold to wear shorts so I wear the same pair of pants pretty much 5 days a week.
What do I love about fall besides the weather? Well, football obviously, despite its disappointments. I'm not just talking about the Cougars either... I mean, flag football is a gang of fun. The best games happen on Thanksgiving and New Years, which both fall on or after fall semester.
Then there is December, the most wonderful time of the year. Even just thinking about it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!
ACK! This blog is entirely too happy. I need to go have something bad happen to me. Maybe I'll go ask a girl out...
Quote of the day: "The defensive players just hang out with the defensive players. They find the other players... offensive!" Snicker.

0 comments: