BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I Heart Tuesdays, but not as much as Thursdays

This being the first Tuesday night in a while that I haven't had work, I decided to go country dancing! You know, they have this club thing every Tuesday night... so I go and one room is filled with swing kids dancing to smooth jazz or blues or something unfamiliar to me, and the other ballroom is filled with people standing in lines, dancing to music you might hear in Abby's lab (from NCIS) with only their arms. I didn't look too far into the room; I was afraid I might see a giant monitor with Big Brother on it.
Where's the cowgirls at? Shoot...
This week I get to interview Brad Wilcox for one of my assignments in 211. I don't know what to ask him yet, I only know that I have to focus the questions on some issue today. I'm thinking maybe Education today, and what's wrong with it... or maybe something EFY related... or perhaps when are MC Hammer pants coming back into style?
In other news, today in the plasma clinic, I was sitting there waiting for my money (the "donation" having already taken place) when this old guy sitting next to me straight up passes out. He hit his head pretty hard on the floor, but no blood. Good thing too, cause then I might have passed out too. That would have been ironic.
Ok, it's getting close to 8. I might have to jet for NCIS soon. Otherwise, the bartender will ask me, "Son, what'll it be", "I want a shot at that red-head yonder lookin at me". The dance floors hoppin and it's hotter than the fourth of July!
It's a song.

1 comments:

Jon said...

Did you try to go county dancing by yourself? You're a weird kid... Brad Wilcox was at our house when I went on my first date. Anyway, good luck with being a weird kid.