BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 15, 2009

This is My Only Number

This week felt really really social-ish. Wanna know why? Too bad...
Let's just say that on Monday I won a pony, Tuesday I was gone country, Wednesday I went to a thirty minute dance party, Thursday I went on a ward temple trip, Friday I played racquetball and beat a girl (two out of three games), and Saturday was yesterday where I went to DanceSport.
By the way, I am really consistent in this DanceSport thing. I was one round away from making the quarterfinals in Country Swing. It may sound impressive, but I really only made it to the second round again. That's the third time.
So there's a lot more to these stories, but I've got two words for you... and it's the same two words I tell the ladies that want me to shave the stache; "Too bad".
Or you could just talk to me in real life, if you gots the time.

0 comments: