BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Ok Mr. Freud...

So I had this crazy dream last night...
I was on a vacation somewhere in the US with mom and dad and maybe some siblings too. We are all staying at a hotel somewhere along a lonely street... and then we are in a train, racing through some wooded area at an alarming speed. I look out the window and see all these skinny trees and think to myself, "Wow, if this train were to go off the track, I would be in a world of hurt." So then we are at some chapel somewhere where there is a large gathering of people eating food at various tables... kind of like a "break the fast" or something, except there is this one table that has all this chocolate food on it: chocolate pie, pancakes with chocolate syrup instead of regular syrup, and a strange package full of Easter candy. I ask my dad if I can have some of the chocolate stuff and he says, "Yes, the Martin family is allowed three a piece", and then he talks with mom for a bit and then says, "Actually, you can have five items, not just three." So I go over to the chocolate table and start to cut myself a piece of chocolate pie and this strange lady comes up and asks what I am thinking eating from the chocolate table. I say my dad said I could, and then I realized how childish that statement seemed, so I reassured her, "The chocolate is so rich, I am only going to take two items anyways." Then Ben comes up to the table and pulls a star-burst egg out of the bag of Easter candy, which is like a starburst jelly-bean only the size of a Cadbury egg. I'm feeling a bit jealous at his awesome find, but then I realize that there are actually multiple Starburst eggs in the package, along with a small plastic container of flourescent, transparent, and altogether very cool looking hair gel. I pick it up, and then my roomy's alarm goes off and I'm back to reality... if only for a while.

Also, Saturday night I had a dream of pretty much the worst day of my life. I was feeling really nauseated, which is like the worst feeling in the world for me, and then people started turning their backs to me so it was like I didn't even exist. Then, one of my REAL bottom teeth fell out. I think it rotted out actually. It was in the very front, I can even point to which one. Back in the dream, I realized I didn't do the assignment that was due that day for school. I thought to myself (in the dream) "This is pretty much the worst day of my life".

So, I think I've had WAY too much Halloween candy over the past few days. Or maybe it's a vision, and I need an interpreter to tell me what they mean... What are your thoughts?

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

i know of a bloke in jail who is hot on dreams could explain ol' pharoah's tale! well fetch this joseph man, i need him to help me if he can....well i understand the bit about the tooth falling out but i'm not quite sure about the chocolate table..so if you could just explain it to me one more time...mr. toady man :)