BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

And To Think I'm an Eagle Scout!

Contrary to my Facebook status, I can't say I woke up this morning looking like Quasimoto. That would insinuate that I actually slept... at all.
This whole poison oak deal turned out worse than my last post suggested. This stuff really just keeps on giving, so you never know just how bad you can get when the little red bumps first appear until they all start oozing! Hopefully you weren't eating when you read that last part.
I'll try to describe just how I look right now... think Harry Potter who got hit in the face with Hermione's stinging jinx. Think Hitch eating too much shellfish. Think Goonies.
Or rather, just check it out yourself:

Halloween comes early this year in the Martin's home. If this sticks around, I won't even have to dress up! Course, that whole Halloween dance thing is way out of the picture too.
And will somebody get these freakin' Nylons out of my head!!

and stuff

1 comments:

Justin said...

That is insane.