BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Class Is In Session

If you had a pet pony, what would you name it?

A. Captain America
B. Sparkles
C. Equus Caballus
D. Ponies are for sissies... I bought a pet snake!

If you chose option A, you got sorted into the house of jocks, also known as Griffindor. Everybody wants to be a Griffindork, so congratulations!
If you chose option B, you got sorted into the house of leftovers (or maybe stoners...), also known as Hufflepuff. (Get it? Puff?) This is my house, of course*.
If you chose option C, you got sorted into the house of nerds, also known as Ravenclaw. I guess Hermione was just too cool for this house, hangin out with Mr. Popular and his plus one all the time.
If you chose option D, you got sorted into the house of goths, also known as Slitherin. I'm not sure I spelled that right... Slytherin? Anyways, congratulations, you're probably evil.

I was just thinking the other day... I'm grateful for the people who treat me bad in life. Otherwise I wouldn't have any faces to put on the Fernands, Kerrigors, Toraks, Ishamaels, Pyncheons, Iagos, and Voldemorts in my books. I'll give 1000 house points to whoever can match these antagonists to their respective series.

*Disclaimer: This is not in reference to the whole "stoner" bid, promise!