BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Poison Oak'd

We're in Exodus for institute, so I read about all the plagues that happened to Egypt and I was like, "I wanna have an in depth experience where I can relate to those Egyptians!" So I went and got myself covered in boils... itchy boils.
I've had poison oak two other times in my life. Luckily it's not as personal as chigger bites, but the effects are much more comprehensive with my arms and face. Now my nose is swollen and red. Can't wait for institute tomorrow!
You know, noses are funny things. Have you ever considered a nose independent of all other features on a face? It's really a funny little gadget. This is a great technique if you ever want to unattract yourself from a certain someone. Focus real hard on their nose!
Well, I gotta go try and sleep now. Ben-a-drill can really knock you out, so I'm banking on it to trump the feeling of a thousand mosquitoes feasting on my sunburnt skin.
And stuff.

0 comments: