BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 15, 2008

21! What could get me down?

So if any of you have seen those NBA commercials, "Where amazing happens..." with the haunting piano music, you'll know where I'm coming from here. I really like those commercials... except the one that features solely Dirk Nowikzi, but that's a personal thing. Here's what I would put:


Where ugliest man in the NBA happens...



Where Denver Thuggets happen, or pretend to happen...


Where biggest ego in the world happens...

Where history happens!!


Where fans that go a little too far happens...


Who needs pants anyways?

So despite having a 'not-the-best-of-days' Saturday, I'm still on top of the world!! And everyone around the block knows it! Well, they know somethings up with that weird kid in a jersey going for an evening jog...
SO, I knew Friday was going to be a big day, as well as Saturday. What do I need for big days?




I don't know if it did much for me though... I did go watch Enchanted, and I'll admit I enjoyed it. Why does James Marsden get all the fun roles? Then Saturday rolled around and I was up early in the morning to go to Dance Sport. It was so much fun, but bitterly disappointing when my partner and I did not get recalled to the third round. Even after she pulled my tie right in the middle of the cha-cha! What were the judges thinking!!!? Fortunately that meant I got to go home in time for the last intramural game before tournament. Unfortunately I only played for like two minutes before I caught a cranium in my mouth:

Yup, the missing tooth was one of the porcelain ones... it pretty much disintegrated in my mouth. And the big one next to it is painfully loose. Not dentist would take me today, so I'm living with it until Monday... I can eat still, it just takes a lot of concentration. After that, I went to one of my roommate's birthday party. They had hamburgers, but I had to eat mine with a fork. It kind of diminishes the enjoyment of it all, really... I got home in time to take a church history test, but not really when I found out the testing center closes at 4 on Saturdays, so I'll have to pay a late fee to take it on Monday. That's twice now...

So it happens again... It's kind of scary how so many things happen in common with Jon and I. Then again, maybe that means I could get a girlfriend soon... or it won't happen until I graduate from BYU.
Who cares? As long as Dikembe keeps shaking that finger and T-Mac keeps ripping on Charles Barkley, it's all good. Top of the Western conference... who'd have thunk it?

3 comments:

superherotrainer said...

Loved the picture of you in the jersey! Sorry about the teeth though.

Lindsey said...

dude! did you really streak? you told me you almost did...did you only say that to save yourself the embarassment of telling your sister? toady.....?

Unknown said...

poor rockets. :( are you as sad as ben is now?