BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Embarrassing Moments

Don't give Lindsey all the credit for having temporary brain lapses. This one is not so much embarrassing as it is simply blonde.
So I get done with work last night and feel like I should go get some groceries. I need a pizza or something to keep me company as I enjoy the last of season 3 of the office. I don't have any pockets in my pants so I just carry my wallet and keys with me. As soon as I'm done shopping, I put all the groceries in the trunk of my car and shut it... and then realize I've just made a stupid and costly mistake. So, an hour and 44 dollars later, the Pop-A-Lock guy gets me back into my car and I enjoy my weekend.

44 Dollars! There goes my Jazz-Rockets game.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I've done that before. When we were married and at BYU, ben somehow lost his key to the lexus, and those keys are SUPER expensive to replace. So we only had one key for that car. I locked they key in, and I think it was like... $50 to get someone to open the door. Suck.