BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 20, 2008

There are answers to every problem

You may think that the title here is a reference to school. Nope. I don't really think there are answers to all the problems in calculus. There are more problems involved, but no answers...
Just to let everyone know, I sacrificed watching the Boston/Houston game to go to the temple Tuesday night. Therefore the loss wasn't too devastating. The next day against New Orleans was much more depressing, so much so that I overdosed on old Office episodes and free cell while listening to my I-tunes playlist titled "Blue Funk". Not a whole lot of homework getting done lately... And if Houston loses again to either Golden State or Phoenix, I'm going to the temple again on Saturday.
In the meantime, I have a temporary in place of the ceramic stump in my mouth. So from a distance, I would appear to have a normal smile. Get closer and things get wierd. And I have had tenderness now in my front teeth since Saturday that make me a very cautious eater, abstaining from good stuff like hamburgers and hot-dogs. Not like I ever ate those anyways...
So besides the smile, I don't look so bad right now. I'm wearing a shirt that I bought BY MYSELF at the mall the other day for dance-sport. Maybe it'll give me enough confidence to ask a girl out or something. These are really nice pants too... did you notice? That girl over there on the other end of the library certainly did... or maybe I just imagined that. Let's go find out!
Uh... later.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm so sorry about your teeth :(