BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 3, 2008

What I meant by ice cream...

When I mentioned Ice cream... there was no 'action' involved. Sorry... I was just including a random statement like I am so often wont to do. Nope, no action here yet... pants...

...though if I really got some, do you think I would tell anyone about it?

And apparently, somehow the rumor that I have been dating someone got around in the stake back in Texas. Well, let me relate to you a somewhat modified history of last time I asked a girl out:

Book of Todd, Chapter 2 verse 28, volume 4
"And Todd was desirous that the lady should accompany him come the weekend, and having summed up the courage, went forth with this request.
And the lady said unto him, 'O man of little consequence, thou art tender-eyed and of a sweet spirit, but my heart seeketh another who is larger in stature...'
And Todd did mourn, and the people did feast upon their fruit bats, and their anchovies, and their breakfast cereals..."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

feast upone fruit bats?

we had superman ice cream last night at your nieces birthday party. it was gross.

superherotrainer said...

Wow, I'm in the stake and I haven't heard that rumor.