BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Oh yeah, the Answers to the Game Show

Here's the answers:

1. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (from like the 90's)

2. Oscar (Tim Curry quote of course)

3. Ferngully (Batty, voiced by Robin Williams. I am still amazed by how much we used to quote this one back in the days of Nam)

4. Batman and Robin (Chris O'Donnel and George Clooney. I know, the Arnold Freeze quotes would have been so much better, but way too easy)

5. Cat's Don't Dance (Such an underrated movie)

6. Galaxy Quest ("Cerrus, what about my people!")

7. The Great Muppet Caper (not Treasure Island. Fooled all of you!)

8. Balto (surprisingly didn't fool any of you)

9. Blazing Saddles (one of my all time favorite western moments)

10. 101 Dalmations (It's Disney, but the older type stuff)

11. Ever After (I can quote chick flicks too. Impressed?)

12. Maverick (one of my all time favorite western movies)

13. Scooby-Doo (Shaggy fessing up to what we suspected all along)

14. Tarzan (I got this one from a co-worker the other day. He was quoting this part of the movie, which pretty much inspired this post and my future career as a game show host)

15. Casper (Eric Idle, pardon his french)

16. Space Jam (Why does everyone love this movie so much!? Is it because Shawn Bradley was named one of the best players in the world?)

17. Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey (I don't think anyone has even thought of this movie since I was in second grade)

18. 8 Crazy Nights (I may be the only person in the world who has seen this, so this should have been a bonus question. Sorry)

19. Prince of Egypt (I used to quote this all the time on the mission when I rode my bike on the elevated sidewalk, and they were on the road. I don't think they got it either)

20. The Last Unicorn! (I don't think I've seen this in like a hundred years, but for some reason, I'll never forget how creepy this show is)

So far, Laurel submitted the most correct answers with like, seven. Everbody else got four or less... come on people! What's the point of me having this talent if I don't have any competition?

0 comments: