BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 4, 2007

The Battle Rages On

Do you ever get that feeling of completeness where everything falls into place so perfectly and all is seemingly well? Do you know how it feels to have that feeling replaced with disappointment and struggle? I'm sure you do.
Such was the week. All was going so well, as I continued to dominate subjects in school like Trigonometry, Psychology, Religion, and Calculus. Work was great as usual, and social life was progressing... What more could I ask for? Well, there's obvious things, but for the moment, all was well in Zion.

Then I got my test back for ARTHC today...

Well, it happens. You live, you learn. My confidence now shattered (temporarily, it'll be back soon), I am left to wonder... is it really fair? Considering the time and steps I put into preperation, am I just destined to struggle constantly in school? Perhaps it's a shadow of the struggles I am bound to face in work... relationships... life... It's so hard. Yet my roomy is out with people every night and still scores at least a 3.6 GPA. What is it about me?

Taking it all in, I don't mean to sound discouraged... I'm just feeling reflective. I do that sometimes. But I rejoice in the struggles of life, though they may temporarily knock the wind out of me. What can one do but work harder, be stronger, and do it right?
Bring it on Professor Johnson. Life only gets better!

1 comments:

superherotrainer said...

Hang in there Todd. Believe me I can totally relate (Just ask Retep). Your good attitude will help you go far though. I'm still learning how to have that. Its the strong ones that get the never ending trials, right? I believe in you!