BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 29, 2007

FREEDOM!!

After finishing the two tests (Psychology rather poorly), I felt like leaving the testing center and shouting in total Braveheart style "FREEEEDOM!!!" How ironic that in a few weeks, I will be stressing over the same subjects again... But for now, I will enjoy obligation-less life. That's a good feeling, you know... but only for so long. I still remember this summer...
I knew how to do ALL of the calc test save taking the derivatives of arctangent and arccotangent, so I feel good about it. Of course, I've felt good about things before, and then I've been severely disappointed later. What else was awkward is I was concentrating so hard on the test in the testing center, I failed to notice my knees were on the girl's butt sitting in front of me for, it must have been like ten minutes. Oops!

1 comments:

superherotrainer said...

Funny Todd! Wonder what the girl was thinking?