BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Math Lab Marathon

So I'm getting ready to enter the arena of Calc testing for the second time, but this time that nasty algebra won't catch me so off guard! I've got a goal to put in TEN hours of study, so if I fail again, I'll seriously consider being a hobo for Halloween... in preperation for life.
It all began yesterday at the math lab... putting in even four hours there is quite the effort. Between dosing off and struggling with the abstract formulas, I knew I would have to take frequent breaks. And to my delight I found a wonderful nutritious dinner waiting for participaters in a certain seminar. Having no intention to attend said seminar, I helped myself to cake and cheese cubes. Finally, at 5:30, the chapter review was done, and I headed off to work to clear my head.
Six more hours... at least.

1 comments:

superherotrainer said...

I lived in the math lab when I was taking Calc. It paid off though. I also had an awesome professor, Dr. Garner. Oh man, you just missed him! I found his bio and he retired last May. Good luck on your next test.