BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 1, 2007

Facing the Giant

Last week marked the beginning of one period of midterms. I took them on with no fear, doing reasonably well, but this week there was one left to do. The dreaded Calcu... I cannot say sufficing to know my ears cannot hear it! (That's a rip off of the knights of ni in case you didn't catch that). Well, today was the day, and it took me three hours plus a bucket of stress with the few problems I still couldn't decipher despite long hours in the math lab and two one-on-one sessions with my teacher. And faithful attendence in class.
Thus it is, I'm not sure how I did just yet, but that weight is off my shoulders. Now I am free to salsa dance to Michael Buble all day in my apartment! Which I'm doing right now, though it's hard to type at the same time.

1 comments:

Retep Graybeard said...

Dude, you have got to keep posting or no one will come to your blog. You always have interesting thoughts and a unique way of expressing them. Keep it up.