BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Embarrassing Moments

So a few weeks ago, I was at pseudo-FHE at some girls' apartment and a bunch of people were there. We were playing Catch Phrase. Once it was my turn and I sneezed really loud... and immediately covered the lower half of my face with my hand and handed the Catch Phrase on. "Get me a Kleenex NOW!"
Then it was my turn again. I'm surprised they let me touch the thing still. So I got it and wondered why they spelled "Robbin" with two b's, then right when my team guessed Batman's sidekick, I realized I was only affected with temporary dyslexia. Course, it then didn't take them long to guess it, "No, I mean, it's those things girls tie in their hair and you wrap presents with..."

It was pretty embarrassing.

2 comments:

superherotrainer said...

If ever I need a laugh, I read your blog. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

I had to read that last part three times before I got it. I'm a little bit slow in the morning.