BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Super Wheatgrass Man Strikes Again!

So yesterday I went to Jamba Juice and I got a wheatgrass shot. I think they've gotten smaller... Anyways, after I swigged it, I had one of those moments where you just look at the camera and grin with this look in your eyes like you're about to take over the world because you just did the best thing in your life!
And then it happened...
My ankle brace just popped off and I started running... so fast I was like a blur and I didn't even know where I was going until I was at her door... you know, the "her" from the last blog entry. Ya, and she answered and was like, "Wow, there's something different about you. I guess I'll go out with you after all!" Zing! I swept her off her feet and we were at the Music Dance and Theater showcase only moments later. We were sitting there and all the sudden ninjas were all around us! So I kicked them all in the face so heroically that she fell in love with me right on the spot! I was like, "Sorry baby, but there's other business I have to tend to." And I sped off again in a green wheatgrass shaded blur...
The next day, I woke up and I was still feeling it, so I jumped to the Marriot Center and soaked up as much of the leadership conference (for superheroes on wheatgrass) as I could while staying awake at the same time! I figured then that it was time to temper the hype so I settled down for a moment in the temple. It was there I received the revelation that I was the handsomest man on earth... but only on wheatgrass. So I took out the next girl and she mentioned something like "Salad bar" for supper and I was like, "I just had the equivalent of 32 pounds of raw vegetables... I don't have to eat anything green for like a MONTH!" Fuddruckers it was, where I broke a record in my personal history and downed a pounder! And I didn't even feel bad afterward. At the Polynesian show, she was like, "Todd, you smell like you just mowed the lawn!" And I was like, "Why, thank you, but it would never work between us." So I jumped onto the stage and danced with the Tongan princess. She was large, but I had just had wheatgrass... After her heart was melted and the crowd cheered for us and threw tortillas and cabbage heads onto the stage, I whispered in her ear, "Wanna go to Jamba Juice?".... Kamate!

Ok, so all wheatgrass did was give me an over-active imagination. But believe it or not, there are some elements of the story that are true. Unfortunately, the Tongan princess is old and I would never dance with her, in case you were wondering.

8 comments:

superherotrainer said...

Shouldn't you be an English major instead of math? Better yet, dual majors. Good stuff.

Bentoxic said...

Hmmm... wheatgrass???? Is that what you kids call it these days? Ever tried it while listening to "The Dark Side of the Moon" by Pink Floyd?

Unknown said...

wow. that's.... impressive.

Bentoxic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bentoxic said...

OK, I'll try again. You'll have to connect the link back together again.

This is funny. I giggled. I thought you would appreciate it, Todd. You have to reconnect the elephant part to the URL. For some reason I couldn't make it hotlink.

http://www.robmonroe.net/upload/2007/1/24/
elephantintheway.jpg

Bentoxic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bentoxic said...

I'm having a great time with these stupid links. Trying, one more time...
This one is funny as well.
http://physics.ucsc.edu/~stephanie/
girls%20are%20root%20of%20evil.jpg

One again, reconnect the URL where I broke it up.

Lindsey said...

you are an odd one toady. but very entertaining and a great uncle! this made me laugh, good job. i agree with trainer...english major anyone?