BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore...

So, the week has been crazy still. It makes it easier to write blogs when things continue to happen out of the ordinary.
First of all, you all know Yao is out for the season. Lament... In spite of this, I did get a McGrady jersey from Fanzz (50% off, thanks Jake and Lindsey). I think that act of faith alone helped them to their 13th straight victory. I would wear the jersey all around campus if only it didn't fit me like a night-gown. As such, it will make a nice poster for my wall.
Apart from this, I got shot down for a date again this week. Fortunately, I'm far from throwing in the towel! I kept getting texts from a random number and this week I found out that it was the girl from my psychology class sending invites to her jazz concerts (refer to the 'Banging My Head on the wall' entry... it's that girl). I also got a dance sport partner today. We're gonna rock that competition, even if she is taller than me! Most of the girls in my class are... I got an A on the Foxtrot test on Tuesday. Dance sport will be the cha cha... Can I swing my hips enough to catch the attention of the judges? I wish I had more hips to swing...
I'm down to 140 lbs. I don't know why I keep losing weight, maybe it's running for four hours, four days a week, every week...
I've decided Batman and Robin is up there with Avengers in stupidest movies ever. It's one of those where you tell yourself, "Man, I could have been doing something better the last hour and a half of my life, like staring at the wall with pants on my head."
Finally, today, for the first time in remembered and recorded history, someone said, "Hey Todd" on campus, and I couldn't put a name to their face. He looked familiar, but I was clueless with what to call him. THAT NEVER HAPPENS WITH ME!! One thing I do very well is remember names, so today kind of shook my world.
Ok, I can't stop smelling my hands. Some sort of perfume or something... I better go wash them with lemon-scented dishwasher soap. I don't think I've ever tried that before, actually...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I'm gaining all the weight you are loosing plus the weight that Ben is loosing.

You need to get someone to video your dancing and post a clip for us!

Bentoxic said...

I wish I never forgot names. Regrettably not a talent of mine. I don't get the girl thing either, but I never got it with Jon either. I got lucky I guess. Or perhaps, just very good looking... : )

I can't believe you're down to 140lbs. Do you even exist any more? I think the last time I was 140lbs was in the 8th grade. You should visit Carl Jr's a little more and eat their 1000+ cal. burger. That will put fat... I mean meat on your bones. ; )

Retep Graybeard said...

I totally agree with you on the Avengers movie. I saw it in Salt Lake in that theater on Trolley Square. Just terrrible. Batman and Robin was not close to being as bad, but now that I have seen Batman Begins, all those others look pretty lame.