BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 21, 2008

We'll just glide... starry eyed...

Tuesday was my first day back at work on the ankle. Not bad... I even played a game on an intramural basketball team. I can't jump and I'm not nearly as agile, which makes me pretty much worthless on the court (for those of you who have played with me before). I still had fun! Though one of my friends took a nasty spill, so I had to call Lindsey and ask her where the Urgent Care center was again. It wasn't for me this time.
Wednesday night, I went to a dance lab for my class. I wish they would have these more often. I danced with ten different girls, I'm not even kidding! I probably wasn't very impressive because the shoes I was wearing had about as much traction as soap. I got to show off my moonwalk a few times though!
Again, I sweat way too much!
Thursday I got an email. It came much earlier than I expected. It certainly didn't take five to eight weeks. As such... I'm in for San Antonio EFY! Only for a week, from June 30-July 5... and I think there might be some family business during this period, but it'll all work out. I got so excited when I read it that I almost chucked my keyboard right out the window!
I'll see ya'll this summer!

4 comments:

superherotrainer said...

Congratulations, that's really exciting news! Not surprised at all.

Bentoxic said...

That's the planned family reunion in Virginia. I don't think it is set in stone yet, though. Good luck with EFY. Remember to protect the socially awkward ones! ; )

Ben

Retep Graybeard said...

Amen brother.

Unknown said...

that is great news todd. i bet you will have fun.